Data network & infrastructure
Single point of contact
For all requirements in CEE
Carrier and Provider
Services for the world Central Europa
ITandTEL Wholesale is your single point of contact for all your telco requirements.
With more than 50 national and international data peering points, we deliver the matching infrastructure with its own fibre optics network and state-of-the-art data centers.
We are there for you! We are happy to act as an intermediary between you and your telecommunications services and your providers.
- Wholesale solutions for short-distance and long-haul transport
- Cooperation with international providers
- 24x7x365 monitoring by our System Operations Center
- International peering (more than 50 peering points)
- Two geo-redundant provider infrastructures with separate upstreams (AS3330 Vienna, AS21013 Wels)
- High-performance connections
- Protected n*100 Gbit/s backbone network
- Short latency period
- Transfer interfaces: 100 Mbit, 1 Gbit, 10 Gbit, 100 Gbit
- 5000 km fibre optics cable route in Austria
- 750 active switch ports
- Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, multipoint-to-multipoint
- Transparent Ethernet service
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Unlimited internet access with dedicated bandwidth
- Transfer to AS21013 and AS3330
- International upstreams
- Variable, symmetrical bandwidth
- Unlimited transfer volume
- No overbooking of the assured bandwidth
- Connection via multiple backbone providers
- Transfer interface: optical or electrical
- IP protocols used: IPv4 and IPv6
- Optional DDoS basic protection
- High availability through redundant backbone lines
- 10 peering points Europe-wide
- Permanent network connection via a direct hook-up
- Optimal for server operation in computing centres
- Redundant high-speed fibre optics connection
- Certification according to ISO/IEC 27001
- 6 sites in Austria: Wels, Marchtrenk, Linz, Vösendorf, Perg, Salzburg
- 1 site in Germany: Lindau
- EN 50600 certification (Marchtrenk site)
- 24x7 availability and access independent of providers
- Highly available power supply (99.9%)
- Redundant UPS power system with battery and generator
- Energy efficient, redundant air-conditioning concept
- Early fire detection and fire extinguishing system
- Monitoring by network management and building management system
- Logged entry system
|AT- Wels||ITandTEL Data Center Wels|
|AT - Marchtrenk||ITandTEL Data Center Marchtrenk|
|AT - Linz||TechCenter, GRZ-IT Center|
|AT - Vösendorf||ITandTEL Data Center Vösendorf|
|AT - Wien||Interxion, VIX, e-shelter|
|AT - Salzburg||Techno-Z, SAIX|
|AT - Innsbruck||Data Center Innsbruck: Eduard-Bodem-Gasse|
|AT - Graz||Data Center Graz: Neufeldweg, Raiffeisen Rechenzentrum RAABA|
|AT - Klagenfurt||Data Center Klagenfurt: Gabelsbergerstraße, Arnulfplatz|
|DE - München||Equinix|
|DE - Lindau||Data Center Lindau am Bodensee |
|DE - Frankfurt||Interxion |
|SK - Bratislava||Sitel|
|NL - Amsterdam||AMS-IX|
- National and international providers
- Internet service providers with redistribution character in Austria and neighbouring countries
- Energy supply companies and communes
- Planning associations and initiatives for the promotion of the broadband
- Service providers/IT providers
ISO/IEC 27001 stands for the worldwide recognised IT security standard 27001 and its purpose is structuring a management system for IT security, a so-called Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Companies, which decide to adhere to ISO/IEC 27001, prove their commitment for a high standard of information security.
The ISMS should be comprehensive in terms of its effects and proactively address risks occurring in the future. In a historical view, ISO/IEC 27001 originated from the British standard BS7799-2 dating back to the year 2002 and it is to [sic help] companies protect tangible and intangible company assets.
In an Information Security Management System (ISMS) methods, rules or guidelines that are customised specifically to the company are defined and implemented according to priorities, and the compliance with the same is monitored.
Your data are in safe hands with us. Based on our EN 50600 certification, we guarantee you a consistent standard for the security and stability of computing centres.
All important components for planning, construction, management and operation are included. This standard stipulates availability, protection and energy efficiency pursuant to the current state of technology.